- The user’s personal information on this site is processed by Galaktika, hereinafter also referred to as “we” or “party” or the “Company”, with the address Groot Kwartierweg 10, Willemstad, Curacao, CW.
- Our handling of personal data is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) that requires data to be processed honestly, legally, and transparently. We take all the reasonable steps to ensure that any incorrect data is collected or erased without delay and that data is kept in a way that protects it from illegal or unauthorized processing, or accidental damage, loss, or destruction.
- Some of the personal data we collect and process includes the name, surname, address, patronymic, contact information, and log in. Users must ensure that they provide correct and valid data and are solely responsible for the correctness, completeness, and accuracy of the provided data.
- The main reason why we collect personal data is the identification of the users of our website; ensure the correctness of all payments and provide you with better services on our website. It also helps us to answer your questions; monitor the use of our website; notify you of special offers; and to determine user experience. We use the information to transfer winning; get your information for surveys and dispute resolution and eliminate problems and errors on our site. We also use the information to ensure that no illegal activities take place on our site. It also helps us to ensure compliance with our terms and conditions.
- We can disclose or transfer your information to our affiliates for purposes discussed in our policy. Such companies ensure the compliance of the data sharing with the General Data Protection Regulation. We and our partners at times involve third parties in the processing of personal data under contractual agreements as prescribed by the law. We may also disclose your personal data to the relevant regulatory, governmental, and executive bodies as per the law.
- Users rights and obligations
6.1 The user has a right to ask for the correction or erasure of their personal data. They have a right to object to the processing of their data; limit the processing of their data, and verify the accuracy of their data. Where there is a dispute over the accuracy of the data, they can request the erasure or modification of the personal data stored by the company. Users have a right to raise a complaint with the EU organization of the European Data Protection Supervisor if they believe the company has violated the applicable personal data legislation.
6.2 The user has an obligation to provide accurate and true personal data as per the terms and conditions on our site; to provide our company with their updated personal information if their personal data is changed and to notify the company if there is unauthorized access of their personal data by a third party. Where the user disagrees with the processing of their personal data, this shall be enough ground for termination of the relationship with our company as per the terms and conditions on our website.
6.3 The Company has a right to end any contractual relationship in the terms and conditions of the website of the company where the user objects to the processing of their personal data.
6.4 The company has an obligation to report to the user where they correct, erase, or restrict the user’s personal data; inform the user when they share their personal data, and provide the user with their personal data upon request. The parties have all the rights and obligations as per the General Data Protection Regulation. The user’s data will be stored for the period when they will have a relationship with the company.
- The company has an obligation to comply with the EU laws on processing and protection of personal data.
- The company uses 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to ensure the protection of user’s personal data. This technology guarantees that the transactions made through a website are 100% secure.
- The company has a right to use personal data for marketing emails. Users who don’t want to receive such promotions and emails can opt during the registration process or unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- If you need any information on your personal data, or if you need us to change or delete your personal data or get information on how we store your personal data, or to ensure the confidentiality of your data, you can contact us at [email protected]. You will be required to submit your ID card when submitting the request. A fee may apply for duplicate requests or where additional copies of the same request or data are requested. We may refuse to give answers to unreasonable requests.